- Are you a quick study that tends to get bored after three to six months on the same project?
- Like the startup atmosphere, but think it would be nice to learn from more than just a handful of engineers?
- Do you find yourself working on side projects as a way to learn new technologies?
- Wish you could get exposed to a variety of businesses across different industries?
- Do you want to have a real impact solving big problems for some of the best known brands in the world? And also have the opportunity to help build products for cutting-edge startups?
If any of the above is true then you should consider working at Intridea. Working at Intridea means:
- Working on an exciting new project every three to six months.
- Working for some of the worlds best known brands solving real business problems.
- Helping startups build and launch products.
- Having the support of 50+ world class designers, engineers, and leaders to make you look good and help you grow.
- Constantly learning new technologies and keeping your skills sharp.
- Never being bored.
A year at Intridea is equivalent of 5 years at other startups. In a year at Intridea you'll build two to three products and applications from beginning to end. You'll learn multiple sets of technologies and you'll work with several amazing teams. That's in just one year. Are you ready for the challenge?
Many of our alumni have gone on to start their own companies, work at organizations like Twitter and Github, or become CTO's and CIO's of other startups. How do you want to spend the next few years of your life? Becoming an expert in a narrow set of technologies toiling away at a single application? Or grow like you've never done before?
We're currently looking for experienced full-stack Ruby developers. Experience working with Spree commerce platform a plus!